What input does your current managing agent give you to improve your development?
- A good managing agent should have in-house qualified legal staff to advise their clients and their solicitors whether there can be any practical improvements to the draft leases of a proposed development in order to improve the ongoing management and smooth running of the estate
- A good managing agent should also be able to comment on the proposed specification of a development and provide practical suggestions on elements of the design that perhaps could be altered to improve the ongoing maintenance and reduce costs to the purchasers.
- A good managing agent can offer your customers a unique on-line management service providing complete transparency of the management process.
As soon as we are appointed on a development, we would undertake the following services:
- A review of draft documentation to ensure that it is effective for the development.
- Preparation of draft budget for approval
- Administration of the Management Company and the undertaking of all company secretarial duties on your behalf if required
- Site visits by dedicated Property Manager
- All administration and management responsibilities for cleaners, gardeners, repairs etc. for communal areas as soon as they are handed over
- Arranging and administering buildings and other insurance policies, including engineering and Directors and Officers liability.
By involving us from the very start of the project, we provide:
- All administration and management responsibilities for cleaners, gardeners, repairs etc. for staircases and blocks as soon as they are handed over to us.
- There is absolutely no cost to the developer. We charge our management fee pro-rata, out of service charges, as the development is handed over. Why should you, the developer, pay for the cost of managing the development?
- We can also collect ground rent where the developer retains the freehold interest.
Key Features for Developers:
* Removes the costs and the time of dealing with these matters from the developer.
* Protects the developer’s good reputation.
* Provides residents with continuity after completion.
* One point of contact for any issues rose.